March 02, 2011

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #61


Well, this week's Stampin' Royalty Challenge was a zinger for me!  These three colours would definitely fall into my least used colours ever!  I've always chose Crumb Cake over Sahara Sand and as a result have really stayed away from many of the green shades other than old olive and the lighter shades.    This particular colour team scream masculine to me.  I knew that Woodland Walk had two of the colours, but even that DSP uses the Crumb Cake instead of Sahara Sand. 

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Circle Circus, Perfect Punches
Paper: Sahara Sand, Wild Wasabi, Garden Green
Ink: Sahara Sand, Wild Wasabi, Garden Green
Sizzix: Big Shot, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Crystal Effects
Punches: Wide Oval, 1 1/4" Square

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)