April 01, 2011

Strength and Hope Campaign Sneak Peak

I am so excited to share this card with you today!  I absolutely love this stamp set which will be available for you to purchase on May 1, 2011!  This is from the upcoming Strength and Hope Campaign:)  One of the really fun parts of this card is the DSP that I used.  It won't be available to purchase as a DSP, but instead as a digital download. I just printed off some pages on my Whisper White Cardstock and I was ready to create!  Don't you just love the way that that stamp finished off both the inside of the card as well as the envelope? What if you can't wait until May 1st for this amazing stamp set you're asking???  Well, contact me and join my team, then you will also have access to this gorgeous stamp set on a demonstrator pre-order!  In addition... all new demonstrators signing up as part of my West Coast Creators Team in the month of April, will receive a free stamp set of their choice!   Don't miss out!













Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Strength and Hope
Paper:Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy
Ink: Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy
Embellishments: Crumb Cake Taffeta (retired), Regals Designer Buttons, Linen Thread, Basic Pearls, Regals Brads
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
MDS: Strength and Hope Digital Download

1 comment:

  1. this is one very pretty card ! great job !!! love it !
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)