April 13, 2011

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #67


This week's Stampin' Royalty Challenge is a spring theme.  Growing up with a house full of men has made me stop thinking of spring in terms of flowers.  I now see spring as swimming lessons and baseball!  This week I'm going to share with you a few new pages that I've been working on with those themes!  I'd love for you to come and share your spring themed projects.  Please feel free to inundate us with flowery things... I'd love to remember what that world was like!

Click Here to Place an Order




I'm really hoping that my signature picture comes back up tomorrow, not quite sure what is up with photobucket!

2 comments:

  1. Perfect for that challenge - and such a lovely layout and photos!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooooo glad that I decided NOT to do a page of Tball as well. Could you imagine??? Same uniform, same field, same team????
    Great page - and I love the tongue.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)