April 29, 2011

Finally, an Excuse to Make a Girl Card


You'll notice that this is a case of my own card from a month or so ago.  All I had to do this time around was change up the DSP (Designer Series Paper) and the cardstock colours.  With having two boys of my own, I always look forward to the opportunity to make "girly"cards.  It just seems that even the majority of my friends keep having boys!  Well, this one's for you Ava!  Welcome to the wonderful world of stamping:)
Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):So Cute

Paper:Pretty In Pink, Early Espresso, So Saffron
Ink:Pretty in Pink, Early Espresso
Embellishments:Early Espresso Satin Ribbon, Nursery Suite
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Scallop Square, 1 1/4" Square

1 comment:

  1. Great layout! I really enjoy your blog. I've listed you as one of my eight for the Stylish Blogger Award. Be sure to check out my blog for more info. Thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)