April 30, 2011

Scrappin' Saturday!

I love having the excuse to scrapbook my neices to get in my girly fix!  The both have gorgeous blond ringlets and big blue eyes.  Funny thing is one is on my side of the family and one is from my hubby's.   My little niece, Sophie, just exudes confidence.  She is so much fun to be around and even more fun to photograph!  My husband gets a really kick out of her little attitude and tells my sis-in-law that it is like traveling back in a time machine to when she was little.  I realized that since I've been working on finishing up her scrapbook, that I've really neglected scrapbooking my nephew...hmm... another excuse to scrapbook... as if I need it!



Click Here to Place an Order

My Digital Studio:Cheerful Treat Digital Content CD for MDS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)