May 01, 2011

The Summer Mini Starts Today

By Clicking on the Catalog Image, you'll be able to view the new Summer Mini!


By Clicking Here You'll Be Able to Download The Stampin' Supplies Used in Each Project in the New Summer Mini!

Don't forget about my week long promo:

What do you think about the new Embossing Folder?  I love it!  In fact, I love it so much that starting May 1st, with the launch of the new Summer Mini, I will be giving away one free with every $60* order from May 1st- May 7th!  (your initial $25 of club orders can not be included in this).    If you place your order online, I'll be mailing out your Embossing Folder to you as this promotion is only from me and not from Stampin' Up, but feel free to email me your order to save you on shipping if you're not over $100!  So make sure to mark your calendars now so you don't forget to place your order.
*$60 is before s/h or taxes

Click Here to Place an Order


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)