May 28, 2011

Scrappin' Saturday


Wow... I feel like it has been an eternity since I've blogged, but when I looked back, I only missed a few days this week.  I guess it is all about how much I've packed into those days that makes it feel like an eternity! 

This was a quick page that I put together using a Designer Template on My Digital Studio. 

**** I know that I haven't had a recent deal on My Digital Studio downloads, so here it comes!  For every $30 in digital downloads that you place with me before May 31st at 10pm PST, you will earn a $10 credit to be used in the month of June!  (Spend $60... earn a $20 credit etc.)  Club ladies... you are allowed to apply this credit towards the June Club "special deal" that you are getting!***

Click Here to Place an Order

My Digital Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)