May 14, 2011

Scrappin' Saturday


This is the scrapbook page that we'll be doing in my Strength and Hope Class tomorrow night.  There are two spaces left for this class, so if you're interested in attending, let me know today!  Your stamp set won't be here in time, but you will be able to use mine for the class and pick up your own from me next week.  Or you can order the Strength and Hope Digital download from me online and attend the class for only $4!  We'll be making this scrapbook page, an A2 card and a 3x3 love note card.  I will admit, I'm loving scrapbooking again!  This was what got me started on Stampin' Up three years ago, and then I got sidetracked with the cards.  My Digital Studio started the ball rolling again; and my scrapbook club gave it the kick it needed!  It feels so great.

I know it doesn't look like all the photos are squared up, but it is more to do with my awful photography:(  I can't wait to share my pictures from my scrapbook club with you later this week!


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Strength and Hope

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Angela. I just love the strength and hope set!
    Enjoy your weekend!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Angela! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)