May 28, 2011

Forgot to let you know...

 There was a whole batch of new My Digital Studio Downloads released on Tuesday that you're not going to want to miss out on!  Make sure to check them out here:

http://www.stampinup.com/ca/documents/MDS_Downloads_-_May_24.pdf

**** Don't forget about my My Digital Studio offer on right now!   For every $30 in digital downloads that you place with me before May 31st at 10pm PST, you will earn a $10 credit to be used in the month of June!  (Spend $60... earn a $20 credit etc.)  Club ladies... you are allowed to apply this credit towards the June Club "special deal" that you are getting!***

Click Here to Place an Order

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)