April 12, 2011

Sneak Peak #2



Here is another CASE from the upcoming Summer Mini. Looking at it now I can see that I really need to work on being able to sew in a straight line!  (it's harder than it looks when sewing on paper;)  Isn't that punch gorgeous?  That is the same one that I used on the scrapbook page the other day... just another one of the triple layer punch options!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Bold Blossom
Paper: Old Olive, Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, Soft Suede
Embellishments: Subtles and Brights Brads
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: Eyelet Border, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to get my hands on these punches! Lucky you for having them already =) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)