January 13, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #2







Well, here it is... Stampin' Royalty's second challenge!  The colour combo is gorgeous... Rich Razzleberry, Pale Plum and Elegant Eggplant. Definitely not a colour combo from my comfot zone, but it was fun to play with.  After I'd done the Scallop Trim Border it just looked like something that needed laces (teehee)... hence the criss cross ribbons.

Don't forget to go over to Stampin' Royalty and check out the amazing creations by the other girls!  Then get to work... I can't wait to see what  you come up with!

Click Here to Place An Order


Stamp Set(s): With All My Heart #118623
Paper:  Pale Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Rich Razzleberry Prints Pattern DSP
Ink: Versamark,
Embellishments: Ice Rhinestone Brads, Fine Cosmo Stampin' Glitter, Heat and Stick Powder, Ribbon Originals Orchard
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Punches: Large Oval, Scallop Oval, Scallop Trim Border

4 comments:

  1. Oh Ange, you have done a beautiful job with these colors, you definitely should try them more often..I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a gorgeous card!!!
    I love the glitter touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card! I love the way you crossed the rickrack through the lacy border! Nice touch!

    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)