January 30, 2010

Crop Night Make-n-Take


 This was a fun little project that everyone made at crop night last week.  I have so much fun coming up with these... I thought this would be perfect for Valentine's Day with a chocolate in it... then again, I think that everything would be perfect with chocolate in it!  If you're wondering how I made the pink heart have the same embossing as the vanilla heart, I simply punched out the pink heart using the full heart punch and then placed it in the embosslit to get the same pattern. 

Click Here to Place An Order

Stamp Set(s): Tiny Tags
Paper: Pretty In Pink, Real, Red, Very Vanilla
Ink: Real Red, Pretty In Pink
Embellishments: 5/8" Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Linen Thread
Sizzix: 115967 Stampin’ Up! Bitty Box & Envelope, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, 117332 Stampin’ Up! Scalloped Heart of Hearts
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer
Adhesives: Snail, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip
Punches: Medium Jewelry Tag, 1" Circle, Full Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)