January 04, 2010

Open House!

Don't forget to scroll down for newer posts!


Occasions Mini 2010/ Sale-A-Bration /BOGO* Event
Come and join me for my Semi-Annual BOGO event and launch of the new Occasions Mini and Sale-A-Bration.  I will have fabulous doorprizes, make-n-takes, and many new items for you to test out including the new clear mount stamps.  There will be special incentives for those of you who join my West Coast Creators Stampin' Up team that day as well! 

To make this event even more worth your while... Stampin' Up has will have just started their AMAZING Sale-A-Bration promotion and your orders will also receive those fabulous rewards as well!  Don't miss out!  Make sure to RSVP no later than January 7th so that you have a make-n-take ready for you!

*Retired items will have regular retail price listed on them; after choosing items from either the current catty or new Mini you can choose the equal amount of retired merchandise for free.  Taxes and s/h will only apply to the new items ordered!  Sale-A-Bration items earned are not subject to taxes or s/h!

January 9, 2010
My House (Please email me for directions)
1:00PM-3:00PM  
(*Please no early arrivals as I will be busy getting ready:)

Click Here to Place An Order

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)