January 25, 2010

PPA26 Challenge and a Gift for My Hostess:)


Something that I love doing at my workshops is to demonstrate cards for stampers, and non stampers alike.  This is one of those quick simple cards that even if you're not into stamping... you can whip up in a flash with a Big Shot and some basic supplies.  When I demo a quick card like this, I also like to have a gift ready to give to my hostess that demonstrates a beautiful way of packaging up those quick and easy cards as a gift. 

When I saw the PPA Challenge this week, "Anything But a Card", it inspired me to create my little gift box.  Don't forget to contact me ASAP to book your Sale-A-Bration Workshop and earn those free items!

Click Here to Place An Order

Paper: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla, Sending Love Specialty Paper #117153
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Embellishments: Chocolate Chip Epoxy Brads #117272, 5/8" Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon, Real Red Epoxy Brads #117270
Sizzix: Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder #117335, Beautiful Wings Embosslit #118138
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Sponge Daubers
Adhesives: Snail, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip
Punches: Extra Large Fancy Flower #118073, Scallop Trim Border #118402

9 comments:

  1. Girlfriend...you are soooo talented! After seeing you on Connections, just had to come see more. You are all over my favorites now!! This set is just adorable. Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is beautiful! I love the layered flowers on the top of the box and all the pretty cards inside!
    Lucky hostess!
    Your work is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastical! What a great gift ... hostess or otherwise.

    LOVE the color combination, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness that box is so beautiful! I love what you did with the flower punch. How wonderful to receive such a lovely, lovely box as a hostess gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful box and note set - the flower on top is great! Thanks for playing @PPA! And thanks for the Dave link - I love Dave!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great color choices on your gift box! The flowers on the top are the perfect touch! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful.....so stunning - what a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Are their directions anywhere for this box? If so, I would be thrilled if you could point me in the right direction.

    Your work is stunning - it inspires me to get off the computer and back to my stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)