January 06, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #1

Well, here it is, the first Stampin' Royalty Challenge!  Make sure to go and check out the fabulous cards done by the other Stampin' royalty Goddesses!  I'm so excited and hope that you'll play along! The challenge this week is the perfect place to start... a Birthday card!

Click Here to Place An Order

Stamp Set(s): Well Scripted
Paper: Rose Red, So Saffron, Old Olive, Pretty In Pink, Sweet Pea DSP
Ink: Rose Red
Embellishments: Corduroy Brads
Sizzix: SU Beautiful Windgs Embosslit
Punches: Wide Oval, Scallop Trim Corner, Scallop Trim Border Punch

3 comments:

  1. Very cute Ange!! Can't wait for Saturday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep coming back to look at this card because I love it so much! I especially like the way it opens up on the inside! Thanks for sharing Ange :) Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)