January 31, 2010

Loving Valentine's Packaging...

Between teaching grade seven and having two little boys with preschool and kindergarten classes, I've got a lot of Valentine treat packaging to do.  I've decided that both of my boys will get the Love Bots for their packaging, and it's looking like my Grade Sevens will get these... minus the love sentiment... that could possibly make them gag:)

Click Here to Place An Order

Stamp Set(s): Tiny Tags
Paper: Pretty In Pink, Very Vanilla, #117153 Sending Love Specialty DSP
Ink: Real Red
Embellishments: 5/8" Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, #112580 Clips Assortment, Linen Thread
Sizzix: #117310 Stampin’ Up! Mini Milk Carton
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer
Adhesives: Snail,  Sticky Strip
Punches: Medium Jewelry Tag

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)