January 08, 2010

My Digital Studio Classes Anyone?


Just a quick page I was playing with on My Digital Studio #118108 today as I was trying to make sure that I had pages for each of teh boys school photos in the scrapbook.  I remember watching in horror as the barber gave Lucas a "faux- hawk".  But boy oh boy does it every suit his personality!!!!!


On another note Stampin' Up released two new downloads for My Digital Studio today! The photo to the left is one of them.  It is called You're Invited #120884 for $5.95 and the other I haven't been able to find a photo of but I'll post it as soon as I see it.  It is called Recipes by Design #118869 for $13.95.   If you don't have this program yet it is a must!  With Sale-A-Bration on right now, purchasing this and just another $24 in merchandise would get you 2 free Sale-A-Bration items!

 In addition, anyone purchasing My Digital Studio from me during Sale-A-Bration will be eligible to attend three free class on this amazing program.  I'll teach you all the basics and for those keeners out there I can even show you how to use yours to create your own blog backgrounds and headers like I've done here:)

Click Here to Place An Order

My Digital Studio


1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)