April 08, 2009

Stampin' Up Introduces Window Sheets!

In the new Occasions Mini that I've been raving about, it may be easy to miss, but Stampin' Up has added these new fabulous window sheets. For any of you who've ever used overhead transparencies in your crafting... these will awe you! The quality and thickness is like nothing I've ever used. This particular card was based on one that is on the cover the Mini Occasions. I altered the layout slightly as well as the colour of cardstock used. I know that it's hard to see from the white background, but if you look carefully you'll notice that the envelope as well as the card were done with the new Rub Ons. (I'm already on my second package:) Tomorrow I'll share a card that I cased using the printed window sheets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)