April 26, 2009

Animal Crackers Class for A Cause

Animal Crackers Class For A Cause
Sunday May 31st
7:30-10pm
*afternoon class added if necessary!
Cost $40
(includes Animal Crackers Stamp Set, your own Snail and all supplies necessary to make cards)
$9 from each class participant will be donated to Children's Hospital.


Something I am a firm believer in is giving. Having lost family members to various diseases, having a child with epilepsy and having health issues myself has made me realize the importance of supporting the organizations who look for cures to the various illnesses present in our world today. I have had a lot of success introducing monthly classes which include stamp sets and I decided that if I could use that success to benefit others then it was worth a try. In the month of May I will be starting my "Class with a Cause". May's charitable organization will be the BC Children's Hospital for obvious reasons:) Every month I would love to look for a new charity to support, and I would love for you to come forth with organizations that we can donate to. I would even love to work with you to organize an event at your school, church etc. to raise funds for the cause of your choice.

This particular class will include the Animal Crackers Stamp Set. Some of you may be looking at it and thinking, "but I will never use that again". I thought that too until I saw them in person. They are adorable for children's and adult's cards alike. You will make this adorable mini magazine holder as well as five cards using the stamp set and learning a watercolouring technique. I will donate my income that I make from the class ($9 per participant) to our charity of choice for the month. If you are unable to attend the class but would like to purchase the set and the class instructions then I will be donating your portion as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)