April 07, 2009

Carousel Notes Purse Class Photos




Well, my Carousel Notes Purse class is coming up on April 24th from 7:30-9:30pm. I chose the Sweet Slumber Textured DSP for this particular purse because the colours were so fresh and "springy" (probably not a word in the context I'm using it:) This class is $15 and limited to 8 people. Please RSVP no later that 5pm on April 13th if you'd like to attend! Some of you must wonder why the RSVP dates are so much earlier than the actual classes; I just need time to order extra supplies if needed. This was a hit last year with my mom for Mother's Day. I've found it harder and harder to buy for her every year as like many adults, she seems to buy something when she really wants it. The fact that it was filled with adorable pictures of her three children, two son-in-laws and four grandchildren helped too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)