April 17, 2009

Have You Been Thinking About Joining?

If you've been thinking about joining Stampin' Up... now's the time! I'm attending the Regional Conference today in Seattle, and because I've spent my money in attending... Stampin' Up is letting me give those interested in signing up under me a deal! I am able to offer you $60 off of the price of the Starter Kit...that makes it only $189, and on top of that there is no shipping and only one tax. This is an absolutely fabulous deal! In order to take advantage of this we have to mail in your demonstrator application form... you can't complete the online one:( Now, if you are an "instant gratification" person like me... this could be a real letdown, so I'll tell you what I'll do... I'll cover the courier costs to get your documents to Stampin' Up overnight! That way it is as good as doing an online registration! I am only able to offer this incentive until May 4th which actually will mean May 1st if I'm going to courier your documents. Don't miss out... Stampin' Up absolutely will not extend this deadline. Talk to me if you'd like to discuss the benefits of being a demonstrator!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)