April 09, 2009

Bunnies, bunnies, everywhere!

Well, these are the two adorable little projects we will be making tonight at my little appreciation event for people who placed $50+ orders at my Occasions Mini Open House. I wish I could take credit for creating them, but the card was created by Jackie Topa and the basket by Amy Celona. They are so cute in person. Now I just have to make the ones for my boys... maybe I'll actually sit down and do them with the ladies at my class tomorrow night:)

It's going to be a little odd in that I have to hold my class in my dining room. I had a class last Sunday night in my basement as usual, and when Sean went down in the morning he was trying to figure out what it was that I had attached to the wall. He said that it was about the size of a cantalope. Upon closer inspection he realized that it was a GIANT water bubble under the paint. He then noticed that on a beautiful sunny day there was water pouring down the window... on the inside! Yes, our kitchen leaked into the basement kitchen and did some SERIOUS damage. All that caused it was the spray nozzle from the kitchen sink had loosened off over time and every time we turned on the tap it was pouring out. (yes... leave the computer and go and check your's now:) So, it looks like I have a couple of weeks of classes in my dining room. Our insurance company has been amazing as on right on top of everything, thank goodness!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for a fun evening. As always, I learned alot and enjoyed myself immensely. The bunnies went over really well at the Capilano Care Centre(maybe the chocolates helped). Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)