April 27, 2009

Mini Flip Books Class























Don't miss out on my fabulous Mini Flip Book Class. I saw these fabulous books on Amy Celona's blog. These make an excellent gift loaded with your photos or leave it blank for baby or bridal shower gift. You can also use them as a great way to display your own photos for a keepsake. There are many different themes to choose from including: Baby Girl, Baby Boy, Love (wedding), Teen Girl, Masculine, General Floral theme. Please have your theme choice ready upon registration as it will be necessary for me to order your supplies. Email me if you would like to see more sample photos!

Date: Saturday May 23rd
Time: 7-9:30pm
Cost: $20
RSVP Deadline: Friday May 8th, 2009

Class is limited to 8 spaces so RSVP early to avoid disappointment *only 5 spaces left . This is a great class to do with a group of friends if you would like to get them together and schedule an alternate date! This also makes a great event for a "tween" birthday activity. (contact me re: group discount for this event)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)