April 14, 2009

Big Shot Club is Here!


I've decided to take the plunge and start a Big Shot Club... now all I need is for some of you to take the plunge and join it:) Now's the time for all of you Cuttlebug owners out the there to make the jump (and yes...I was a Cuttlebug junkie until last July!) Although both products are amazing... the Cuttlebug was limiting my size of die capabilities! I put mine on Craigslist and it was gone in days! Then I had a much easier time justifying my new purchase, and I'm going to help you even more! Here's the scoop:

BIG SHOT CLUB
What You Get:

Big Shot Starter Kit
  • Big Shot Die Cut Machine
  • Multipurpose Platform and Standard Cutting Pads
  • 2 Stampin' Up Exclusive BigZ Dies (Scallop Envelope and Top Note)
  • One Stampin' Up Exclusive Sizzlits 4-pack (birds and Blooms)
  • One Stampin' Up Exclusive Decorative Strip (Decorative Strip Billboard)
  • Decorative Strip Cutting Pads and Extended Spacer Platform
Added Items
  • One Level I Hostess Set
  • $20 in free Catalogue Merchandise
  • five monthly classes creating items with the Big Shot (May, June, July, August, September)
  • One Free Die (up to $23.95 in value)
  • option to purchase additional dies at a 10% discount during your time in the Big Shot Club
  • One Item from Page 208 (*only available for those who register before April 30th)
Cost:$300 (5 monthly payments of $60)

The first 4 people to sign up for this club will also get to choose a Sizzlits die from page 200 ( up to $5.95 value) for free!

If you don't live in the Lower Mainland, but do live in Canada and would like to take advantage of this offer, I can have your kit sent directly to you. I will also send you monthly plans for our projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)