June 23, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Colour Challenge #24

Welcome to Stampin' Royalty's Challenge #24.  This was definitely a difficult colour challenge from me.  I'm definitely more of an Earth Elements person than a Bold Brights, but I will admit with the new catty, that could all change! Make sure to head over and check out all of the Stampin' Royalty goddesses' samples!  Sarah's blog has such an adorable sample!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Perfect Punches
Paper: Whisper White, Lavendar Lace, Pink Passion, Taken with Teal, Basic Black
Ink: Lavendar Lace, Pink Passion, Taken with Teal, Basic Black
Tools: Paper Snips, Signo Gel Pen
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: Bitty Punch Pack

5 comments:

  1. Really cute layout and use of the colors. It reminds me of the card in the new catalogue. I like the stitching and dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take in this weeks colour combo. The dots and stiching really finish the card off wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this card. It is awesome, what a great use of those colours, love the dots and the stitching is great! I am absolutely stumped on how to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card for this weeks challenge is fantastic, fun, and fabulous! When I looked at your card, those are the words that jumped into my head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this card! it looks so great, and the dots are too cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)