June 04, 2010

Afternoon Sneak Peek

Well, my Demonstrator Pre-order from the upcoming BIG catty is on its way!  The suspense is KILLING me!  I've decided to share some fabulous samples made at Stampin' Up with you for the next few afternoons.  This way, you can get as excited as I am for the new stuff to arrive.  I'll try and keep up with my morning posts of my creations too for these days so you may have to check back twice!   Some of these fabulous creations will be shown at my workshops scheduled in July/ August.  Make sure to contact me early to book your workshop!

 Click Here to Place an Order
~Note that some products used on this card are unavailable for purchase until July 1st~

Stamp Set:  Artistic Etchings
Paper :
   
Basic Black card stock
    More Mustard textured card stock
    Newsprint Designer Series paper
Ink
   
Basic Black Classic Stampin’ Pad®
    More Mustard Classic Stampin’ Pad
    Basic Black Stampin’ Write® marker
Accessories
   
Silver brads
    Dazzling Diamonds Stampin’ Glitter®
    Stampin’ Dimensionals®
    Paper-piercing tool
    Color Spritzer Tool
    Mat Pack
    Scallop Trim Border punch
    Stamping sponges

1 comment:

  1. I just saw that my order shipped today! Goodies galore! Yipee!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)