June 07, 2010

Cleaning My Desk...

Something that I have always enjoyed is attending Stampin' Up events such as Regionals, Convention, Leadership and Founder's Circle.  I will admit, however, that I always find the Make n' Take sessions at these events a little stressful:)  If you saw the ferocity with which some of these women stamp you would be in awe.  I am definitely an in my pajamas dancing to my music kind of stamper.  For this reason, I often find myself sitting and socializing during the Make n' Take sessions and taking my packages home with me to complete.  This particular project was no exception.  I found this the other day while cleaning my stamp room.  It is an adorable project from Convention Last Summer.   The sentiment on the inside of these little note cards finishes them all off... it says , "but most of all, You!"

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Things I Love
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip
Embellishments: Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay Polka Dot Grosgrain, Linen Thread
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: 1 3/8" Circle, Mini Heart Punch

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Thanks so much for posting this Angela, it made me laugh!!!! I totally agree with you! I've been to Convention and although I LOVE it, the make-n-takes are a little stressful with the turbo stampers! I like to take my time stamping! =) The projects you made are adorable! Can't wait to see the projects from the year! Bring them home and post! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this project and am so glad I am not the only one with projects tucked away. I have one from last fall that I keep "putting away" for another time that I really must do this summer when our schedule calms down.
    I too am more of a relaxed stamper since that is the way I unwind. I have a few frenetic stampers that attend my classes and laughed when you described this stamping style. Oh my goodness the pace they keep.

    I will be attending the convention this year and can't wait too see what SU has in store. I hope to meet your there.

    Happy Stamping!

    Tara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)