June 12, 2010

Goodbye Chocolate Chip, Hello Early Espresso!

WOW is all that I can say.  Chocolate Chip has been my favourite colour since I found Stampin' Up two and a half years ago, but it has competition now!  Early Espresso is absolutely UNREAL!  I was soooooooo OVERWHELMED looking at how amazing the new catty is that I looked at the clock and realized that I left very little time for crafting.  I cased a couple of cards from the new catty just so I could break into some new product! 

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Watercolor Trio
Paper: Early Espresso, Always Artichoke, Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Embellishments: Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Log Cabin Smooch Spritz, Linen Thread
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: 1 3/8" Circle

1 comment:

  1. Your card is gorgeous! I do like the richness of those colors together - very pretty! There are soooo many nice cards in the new catalogue.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)