June 06, 2010

Happy Birthday Boodle!

Today is my niece's 6th birthday... my sis and I had her and Joe exactly a week apart!  I had so much fun making this card for Becky (aka Boodle) as she looks like a complete girlie girlie, but is the biggest tomboy ever!  She has gorgeous, long, blond ringlets and huge, blue eyes, but in Joe's hockey league, she is one of the 2 girls of the 40 players on the ice.  She is by far the BEST player on the ice.  (and so cute in her pink Canucks jersey:)  She loves skulls and crossbones so I thought that this stamp set would be perfect for her birthday card, especially with the Pink Passion eyes and bow!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Just Jawing
Paper: retired DSP, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black, Pink Passion
Ink: Pink Passion, Basic Black
Embellishments: Basic Black Satin Ribbon, Vintage Brads
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips , White Signo Gel Pen
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)