June 05, 2010

Afternoon Sneak Peek #2

Here is another fabulous sample made by Stampin' Up to show off the new products being released in July.  How seriously stinkin' cute is this card!  I love it!  It doesn't take much to get me excited... especially when I see a card made in Baja Breeze again!

Click Here to Place an Order

Please remember that some items listed are not available for order until July 1st! 
Stamps  Perfect Punches
Paper
 Baja Breeze card stock
 Marina Mist card stock
 Pear Pizzazz card stock
 Very Vanilla card stock
Ink
 Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin’
Pad
Accessories
 
Subtles Collection brads
 Stampin’ Dimensionals
 Wide Oval punch
 2-3/8” Scallop Circle punch
 Crop-A-Dile™
 Mat Pack
 Paper-piercing tool
 Big Shot™
 Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions embossing folder

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela!
    Thank you very much for your comment on my blog! Your French is great! Your blog is fabulous too! And you know what? I was a rising star too(3rd in Canada in 2007, I think)!!!!! Maybe someday we will meet each other? I really hope so!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)