June 03, 2010

Ride To Conquer Cancer


Please Scroll Down to See Newer Posts



My amazing husband is hoping to participate in the Ride to Conquer Cancer on the weekend of June 19th.   For any of you who know Sean you would understand his passion for this cause.  Sean lost both of his parents to cancer at the extremely young ages of 57 and 61.   In order to participate in this ride he needs to have fundraised $2500 to go towards Cancer research.  He is working hard and would greatly appreciate help from anyone out there who is able to donate.  I am including the link to his home page!  You are able to print off your tax receipt when making a donation.  Thank you... any little bit helps!

http://www.conquercancer.ca/site/TR/Events/Vancouver2010?px=2388781&pg=personal&fr_id=1331


1 comment:

  1. Way to go Sean! KICK CANCERS BUTT!!!!
    Nick, his dad, his step mom, his little sister and myself will all be volunteering this year so I am sure we will see you somewhere along the ways to Seattle!
    I will be visiting your funsraising page tomorrow. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)