June 02, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #22 "Jazz It Up"

 I love the challenge for this week at Stampin' Royalty.  The challenge is to "Jazz It Up".  The idea is to take an old project and make the changes that came to you after finishing.  You all know what I'm talking about.  How many times have you finally finished adhering everything only to think, "oh... I should have paper pierced there or added a scallop border there or popped that up".  With the first card, I just didn't have the luxury of adding, I had to complete 30 cards for my class for my year end goodbyes.  When I looked back at it, all I could see was things to add to make it more beautiful.  I love the DSP and I felt like I hadn't done it justice.  So, I started again with the same layout and colours and this time I added in all the details that I thought I missed the first time around!  What do you think? I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with!


Make sure to check out the fabulous samples by the other design team members.  Sarah's is sooo cute!


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Flower Lines
Paper: Lovely Flowers DSP
Ink: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry
Embellishments: Old Olive Satin Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: Scallop Trim Border, Scallop Oval, Large Oval

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the melon mambo card :-) Awesome work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is a gorgeous card! I love the texture, the inside, and all the colors. Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card. I love how the lattice folder works so well with this package. I think I should pull mine out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you;ve done with this card. Great job Ange.

    Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I might have to case this - great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)