February 17, 2009

Trendy Trees Class





Don't miss out on this great deal!  Many Stampin' Up demos offer stamp sets as part of their class cost and I thought that I would give it a go!  As it is my first time running a class like this I decided to make it a great deal for you.  For only $25 you will receive the gorgeous new Trendy Trees Stamp Set, as well as make a card case and 6 cards to put in it.  The card case is the last picture and is actually made using an empty stamp case!  This class is limited to 8 spaces and 6 of them filled up within hours of me sending this newsletter out to my customers lastnight.  You will also be able as a special purchase, to get the Stamp-a-ma-jig for only $12 with this class if you order it at the time of registering.   Call me to grab those last couple spots!  If the date and time don't work for you then contact me re: "A Girls' Night Out";  I can do this class for you and some friends if you can put together a group of at least 6!

Date:  Thursday March 5th
Time: 7-9:30pm
Cost: $25
Add ons:  Stamp-a-ma-jig  $12 including s/h & taxes  (regularly $14.95 + s/h and taxes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)