February 05, 2009

One Stamp at a Time

I don't know if you noticed something different on the last page of your catalogue, but Stampin' Up is trying something new this time around.  The final page of the new Spring/ Summer catty has single stamps that you can buy.  I think for many people, they find a stamp that they love and end up purchasing the set only to find out that they only really love the one stamp in the set.  This is one of those stamps.  I know that had I seen it in a set I would have loved it, but other stamps in a set would pale in comparison.  This particular stamp is called Flowers in Silhouette.  If you have found yourself in love with the new DSP Urban Oasis, then this is the stamp for you.  This is the gorgeous flower that appears on the Kraft and black DSP.  The sentiment is from the set Thank You Kindly.  This card is one of the selections in my upcoming stamp-a-stack.  It is already full, but I am in the process of adding another in the first two weeks of March.  If you wanted your name added to this waitlist drop me a line!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)