February 15, 2009

Stamper's Block

Normally, I love it when my husband works nights.  Okay, wait a minute, that sounded awful!  I enjoy it when my husband works nights because after I put my little angels to bed, I head down to my room and stamp without feeling guilty for neglecting my amazing husband:)  The past two nights have been a complete strike out though.  It doesn't seem to matter what brilliant idea I have to start with, it just doesn't come out right.  Two nights of stamping and all I have to show for it is this card which actually required no stamping other than the sentiment! (and I don't even like the card that much!)  I think that tomorrow night will involve some browsing and casing from Splitcoast to get me back on track!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)