February 02, 2009

Gotta Love the Alliteration


Without even seeing these stamp sets I knew that I would love them.  You see, I had an english teacher in highschool that made me absolutely love the english language.  Joe Paynter is one of the reasons that I went in to teaching.  He was phenomenal.  Now that I've gushed, I'll explain.  The two stamp sets used in the simple card are Trendy Trees and Funky Forest.  Don't you just love those names?  I wanted to give the Funky Forest wheel a try tonight and this was the card I came up with.  The swirls on the Very Vanilla card stock are from the Trendy Trees set as well as the sentiment.  Watch out this week for a way to get this stamp set from me in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)