February 23, 2009

Girlie Page


This was the second scrapbook page that I designed at my crop night.  Anna has a four year old daughter so I wanted to make something girlie, which I don't often have the opportunity to do.  The part I love is that the Close to Cocoa keeps it from being too girlie.  I love the new eyelet border punch; it dresses things up a little more than the regular scallop punch does.  Looking back at the photo, I wish that I would have added to the piece of Pink Pirouette ribbon that is around the Close to Cocoa strip.  Oh well... next time!  I thought that the Riding Hood Red mat and the DSP mat could be used for photos and the Top Note die could be used for journalling.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)