February 28, 2009

Smooth Sailing!


Well, report cards are done and my HUGE stamp-a-stack classes have come and gone! I said that like my SAS classes were a chore...they aren't... prepping is when I'm ridiculous and plan cards with 7 layers:( What was I thinking???? The worst part was that one of the cards that I chose to do had a 1 1/4 inch square matted on a 1 3/8 inch square (x3) on each card and I had to prep 63 of them!!!!!!!! Anyone familiar with SU will notice that those measurements match the square punches and that is not a coincidence. After I started prepping and realized what I'd done as far as the layers on the card went, I quickly adjusted measurements to match a punch:) This was a card that I CASED from Alison Solven. I absolutely love the colours in this card. Watch for frequent posts this week as I get some "me" time:)

PS I should have taken pictures lastnight... as people become more comfortable with cardmaking they become more and more creative. I had a new group of stampers for my SAS lastnight and the cards they were making were stunning! They became more and more creative as the night went on (and the wine glasses emptied...teehee). It was a fun "night out" for them and "night in" for me. This is a great opportunity for a "Girls Night" if you're ever interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)