July 29, 2015

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #288 ~ By The Sea

No Laughing!  It's going to be a bit of stretch to you as to what this card has to do with "By The Sea", but honestly... this was all I've got!  I don't have any "Sea" appropriate stamps other than the ship, but I wasn't feeling it.  I gave up on my attempt at card making and went to fold laundry.  During my procrastination, I came across my beach cover up!  Yes... that is my connection:) If you don't believe me check out the picture of my print below:)  Make sure to head over to Stampin' Royalty and check out the other more 'sea worthy' creations;)
 I love the print on it so decided to attempt it by stamping in versamark and then embossing in white embossing powder.  Once that was done I used my Aqua Painter (I can hear the gasps of anyone who has stamped with me before as I've never been great friends with my aqua painter:)  I used the same colour ink, Blushing Bride, as the cardstock I was stamping on:)  If you don't have the White 1 1/4" Jute Ribbon then you NEED it!  I'm not usually a fan of wide ribbon but I'm LOVE with this one:)
Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)