July 22, 2015

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #287 ~ Keep It Simple!

I went a little RETRO today with this card.  For some reason this reminds me of the beaded curtains of the 70's!  This was also created using the decorative mask that I used on yesterday's card.  You can check out the video below on how to use SU's decorative masks!  I added in a few sequins and the White Perfect Accents  to complete the look. Funny how Delightful Dijon looks like a wood tone in this pic!  Watercolor Thank You is another one of those single stamps that is the PERFECT size for a card sentiment!



Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)