July 26, 2015

Another Option for a Gift from Me:)

When I did the supply list for this card I forgot to mention the stamp set!  This adorable sentiment is from the hostess set  A Whole Lot of Lovely!  These sets are actually easy to miss due to the location in the catalogue but if you take a look at pages 179-181 in your catalogue, you'll notice that there are a number of stamp sets that you can earn by using your hostess dollars earned when having a Stampin' UP! workshop or making a purchase over $200.


As a special to the end of July, if you aren't quite purchasing the $50 required to use this month's coupon for a free textured impressions embossing folder, I've got another option for you!  Purchase $25+ and earn a package of the stunning Metallic Foil Doilies! This offer is good until 9pm PST on July 31st!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)