July 05, 2015

Happy Day


Honestly... couldn't be a more lovely morning:)  I woke up, had coffee and fruit, went for a walk and then sat down to play.  It truly feels like summer holidays are here:)  The new English Garden Designer Series Paper is absolutely UNREAL!  The colours and patterns are STUNNING:)  I hope that you're having a wonderful day where ever you are!
















Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!





This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. The English Garden card is beautiful. Love the new picture of you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)