July 13, 2015

Baker's Box Thinlit

Okay... gotta admit I'm a sucker for little boxes etc.  The new Baker's Box Thinlit was the first thing on my "must have" list:)   It is ADORABLE!!!!  I decided to try it out using the corrugated paper that has been introduced into the catalogue this year... it comes in kraft and white and they are equally AWESOME!!!  Add a little of the white 1 1/4" Jute ribbon and you're set to go:)  I used my stamp set and some left overs and the stamps from the new Watercolor Card Kit... just wait until I show you that one!
Get 25% off of any of the goodies used in today's project until tomorrow, July 14th at 5pm!  Place your order online and I'll etransfer you back your savings or email me your order:)

Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)