July 18, 2015

July My Paper Pumpkin is Here!

Oh my goodness!  I'm LOVING this month's My Paper Pumpkin kit!  It is adorable!  If you're not sure what My Paper Pumpkin is, well... a lovely red box shows up at your door once a month with everything you need to make a fabulous project!  Check out my video below so you can see a sample of what types of goodies would be arriving!  For the rest of July, anyone purchasing a three month My Paper Pumpkin subscription from me will receive a fourth month free!!!



Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)