July 08, 2015

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #285


This week's Colour Challenge had me stumped as usual.  I really struggle pulling colours into cards without just colour blocking.  Thank goodness my Happy Patterns Decorative Masks arrived yesterday!  I put those together with what will now be a favourite, Layered Letters,  and the Birthday sentiment from Tin of Cards.   I'm actually thrilled with how it came together.  Make sure to head over and play with us at Stampin' Royalty this week!  I can't wait to see what you create!
Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)