July 12, 2015

Christmas in July


Okay... I couldn't resist.. I know that it's July and well over 30 degrees where I am, but my new Christmas stamp set, Lots of Joy, was calling out to me:)  The new Merry Moments Designer Series Paper is stunning too!  Honestly, there is nothing that makes me happier than products that are coordinated to work together... can you tell why I love Stampin' UP?  

I'd love to offer you 25% off of the Lots of Joy stamp set, Tree Punch and Merry Moments DSP until 5pm tomorrow, July 13th.  Get a jump on your Christmas Card creating!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)