October 08, 2009

Office Organization




A few weeks back I posted a picture of my new Rapids Reward Program Roladex and I wanted to share with you another little project that I completed for my desk using the Thoroughly Modern File Folders #115692, Gussetted Envelopes#115693 and the Thoroughly Modern DSP #115673. The was just a file folder stand that I bought at a local office supply store. I cut my DSP to fit each section, rounded the corners with my 3/16" Corner Rounder #109047 and then I ran it through my own little laminator that puts laminating on the front and magnet on the back. I figured that this way that I could change the DSP as I got bored. I love how the Favourite Things #115436 Stamp Set finishes off the the Thoroughly Modern File Folders.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just noticed that file folder says my name!
    :-)
    Unless, you know another Sabriena who's parents spelt her name funny?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)