October 14, 2009

Random Acts of Kindness

One of the best parts of joining Stampin' Up has been the amazing friends that I've made. I've found that the older we get the less opportunity there is to meet people as we become so wrapped up in our own day to day lives. We seem to lose touch with many people from our earlier years as our lives go down different paths. I love the fact that through being introduced to Stampin' Up that my social network has grown and I've made so many new friends. Not only have a met new people, but I've also met people with the same addiction... oops, I mean interests as me:)

On that note I want to share with you a card that one of my amazing downline members, and great friend, Sabriena Satchwell, sent me a few weeks ago when I was sick. It was such a stunning card made with the Friends 24-7 #113218 stamp set. Sabriena has talent coming out of her ears, so make sure to go and check out her blog here. From what I've heard her clubs are a blast and she has some amazing classes. If you're in the Maple Ridge area, this is where you want to be going!

Click Here If You'd Like to Place A Stampin' Up Order

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)