October 04, 2009

Such a Great Afternoon:)



This project was created using the Delightful Decorations (#116517) and Four the Holidays #116921 stamp set, the Ornament Punch #116794 the Petals-a-Plenty Impressions Folder #116824 and the absolutely gorgeous Christmas Cocoa DSP #116770. I had soooooo much fun with a fabulous group of ladies this afternoon for one of my workshops. The majority of them are all seasoned stampers so it was a lot of fun to do make-n-takes that pushed them a little. I had designed my little card portfolio as a 3-d make-n-take. I love changing things up a little so that people have some ideas for how to give the zillions of cards that we all seem to make as a gift. After I designed the portfolio I came across this adorable card designed by Natasha Z. in Alberta. I gave my hostess the completed folder (as she was busy making sure that her guests were all VERY WELL FED:) The portfolio holds 4 cards and envelopes perfectly. All of the ladies completed a card and coordinating envelope as well as their portfolio.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous..as always!!! :) Perfect workshop card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card with the ornament peek-a-boo punched out in the front.
    How did you make it so it did not punch through the back of the card?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)