October 07, 2009

Best Grad Video Yet!

Okay, when they asked me to take over doing the Grade Seven Year End video this year, I'm sure that this was not in their plans! This is one of the first years that I've been the only grade seven teacher in the school. Because of that, many of the year end activities that were split between teachers are now on my to do list! We always have a slideshow at the Farewell assembly and one of the students' favourite parts is where their baby photos are flashed up on the screen for others to guess the identity. Trust me to see this as an opportunity to do more playing with My Digital Studio #118108! This was one of the layouts that I designed, but I did need to remove my students photo for the purpose of posting it, so I decided to insert a picture of Joe that I love instead:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)